Monday, May 7, 2012

Clean. Organize. Be.....HAPPY!

Okay so I sorta forgot about my shaweet little bloggy blog, but I do in fact have a decent-ish excuse for not blogging for about a month. I have been moving for what seems like three weeks now on top of cleaning an old apartment, cleaning a new apartment, saying goodbyes and also taking finals...oh and trying to be social (I say trying because I'm actually a pretty antisocial college student just so ya know). I can now happily say that I am officially moved home for the summer (YAY B-TOWN)  and this means I am all done packing and organizing for three full months.

So today I decided to organize all my crap I brought home along with some of my old crap I had left at home before I went absolutely looney-it's okay we all know I'm already half way there it wouldn't have taken much.

BEFORE



 AFTER (by after I mean all morning after and yes if you're wondering I own a lot of crap)


 Oh and yes I even vacuumed for dramatic effect (or is it affect? I still can't ever tell.......)
 I feel a lot better about life now that this little project is complete and that I can be a kind of sane human being now......although this is me after I finished and the pic isn't screaming sane....to each his own!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Soooosorryi never hot back to you about that job!!! I will let you know if I get desperate....

      Delete
  2. LOOKS GREAT :P!! Good work dawg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks toots!! P.S. I miss you!!! Let us talk or skype soon by sooni mean SOOOOON!!!

      Delete