Monday, April 9, 2012

It's not what you think

I had a great little experience this weekend....


I know you're probably thinking "WOW! How happy for her! (She finally found a man to put up with her)". I'm here to tell you that I didn't....I simply am avoiding men that I can't put up with. The above picture is what I like to call the creepy old man ring, works great I tell ya. Don't worry I only wear it on weekends at work, comes in quite handy.

Who would think I even need to wear one of these when I'm at work looking like this.....

Anywho, word of advice to all the single ladies out there....invest in a creepy old man ring if you're having any creepy creep problems.


6 comments:

  1. Oh Kara....I think this is FANTASTIC! Ha ha ha! Hilarious! So I'm curious..what is your husbands name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Shaylee. I'm an avoider so I thought it was a great idea as well. I'm sending out invites soon....then you can know his name ;) haha.

      Delete
  2. I should"'had one of those to keep creepy buss driver away from me! Oh and for the record, I love it when you make that face at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooh SIIIIIEEEECK! I forgot about creepy creep bus driver man until I saw him this weekend and I instantly though of you! I miss you there desperately, just so ya know :)

      Delete
  3. I just love you and your creepy old man attracting self!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing someone does! :) I love you too sis!

      Delete