Monday, June 25, 2012

Happenstance.....

First off is the title of this post really even a word? I mean I've heard it used but that ain't mean it can be found in the pages of Mr. Webster...I just like the sound of it.

I've had a couple really amazing weekends and they include some really awesome people. Unfortunately I'm a horrible picture taker and so I only have not even a handful of pictures to share but I shall strive to improve my picture taking habits.

A couple weekends ago I drug my favy fav cousin/sister to Moab with me to visit a special someone and we had a great time. We saw a flick, visited a lovely redhead, climbed a burning sandhill and played the part of tourists very well. i love this chicka so much! She has saved my sanity countless times.

Brenna Stu how I do love you!

Then one weekend the special someone afore mentioned came down to the Miss San Juan pageant to see me thoroughly embarrass myself and for some reason he still stuck around?? I'm not so sure why but I'm sure glad :)

And this last weekend I had the pleasure of spending a couple of very great days with the Bigelow family and one handsome one in particular....we laughed, ate, went for walks, stargazed and yes even brushed our teeth together. Don't worry I'm not getting sappy on ya and this story is very G rated.
 This is near a geyser we went to...I just like the orange rock and wanted to jump in the river mostly.
I didn't know that human beings could ever be so accepting of one another, but I'm sure glad that I met these ones and that they for some reason or another unseen to me decided to be nice to me and accept me for me.

Come to think of it...this whole situation kind of just came about by.....happenstance.....

Oh and P.S. Once the other day my cousins, aunt, mother and I, we all floated down the San Juan River. It was summer solstice (June 21). We got toasted. Not exactly my first description of fun, but it is one I can chalk up to my list.


 Yeah my cousins are pretty gorgeous I know.... I love em!

Oh and P.S.S. I know you're all wondering even though this is possibly the longest post ever....
 His name is Brennan and he makes me happy :) Think I'll keep 'im around.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had a lick of time for blog reading. How did I miss this!!! You have a boyf!!! Text me my heavens. SO happy for you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle I just saw your comment I'm so lame. I shall text you soon and catch up! I just read your blog to catch up with your life I'm so happy that you're happy!!!

      Delete
  2. So fun! I wanna float down the San Juan! lol! Kiss Kiley and Brenna B for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall have to float another year when it hopefully isn't so dry and now that we know to wear 100 spf so we don't look like crabs afterwards! haha. I shall give them a kiss or two for you! :)

      Delete