Monday, June 25, 2012

There's something 'bout summertime

Living with my sister last summer I truly loved seeing my nieces and nephew every single day. I will admit they tested Aunt Boo's patience to the limit and my diaper changing skills, gag reflex and love for little chillins all grew significantly. We had so many good times and it's been so hard being away from them this summer. Unlimited minutes on cellphones doesn't cut it Verizon when it comes to having a relationship with these little tikes!










Okay so I accidentally went slightly overboard choosing pics to put up of them...good thing they will be here in 8 days....not that I've been counting for more days than that anyways..... :)

Alright so the point I'm trying to make is that I truly miss my kids and my kid time (yes I called them my kids although my sister did give birth to all three I still just love em!) So since these children aren't around me 25/8 anymore I found another cute little chicka to play with that I just love to death! I'm so grateful for willing cousins that let me steal their children for some playtime...this will be a weekly habit most likely.

Colee and I had so much fun running through the sprinklers, playing the piano, hide and go seekin it to the max and also water painting. (Don't judge me in my bathing suit...I know you're all jealous of my extra rolls and curves....pahahahah.) We had a grand time and I can't wait to have some fun with Colee once again!!





This little girl is a genius and melts my heart every time she uses such adult language. Also I just love hearing her say my name....."Kawa....Kawa...Kawa...."  :)

1 comment:

  1. awe!! We miss you so stinking much! can't wait to see you! I can't wait to see Colee either! She's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete