Friday, March 30, 2012

As long as it runs....

Here I am admitting willingly that I know nothing about cars. I am a car retard. Yep you read that correctly. Over Spring Break my patient father tried to teach me a thing or two about my car and it was a wonderful adventure for us both. While in this lesson I learned that I needed to get an oil change when I got back to Cedar so yesterday I drove down to the local Wal-mart's and I got Thelms (thats my car if you was wonderin) some brand spankin new oil to run on....well technically the handy people at the oil and lube express did, but I like to think I did something by driving her down there.

The point of the story is that I learned something from a dear dear friend, Ashlee Rose Adkins, that doesn't take the priesthood to accomplish. So this morn I changed my......


ALL BY MYSELF!  (if anyone is wondering...this is an air filter. Apparently a vehicle doesn't run correctly without a clean one.)

I feel like singing the pull-ups theme song...."I'm a big girl now". Don't judge, it was a big accomplishment okay?

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't be more proud of you!!! Atta baby! No priesthood necessary for car repairs! :) Might even have shed a tear on this post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have shed a tear replacing my air filter because I wanted to look next to me and see you :( I miss learning from you Ash! Love you :)

      Delete