Sunday, March 18, 2012

We love concerts!

 A little over a month ago my besti called me up and asked me if I would like to attend the Miranda Lambert, Chris Young and Jarrod Niemann concert with her this Friday of March 16th....is that even a question?! (oh I apologize for the horrible picture quality, we both forgot our cameras so the cell phone pics will have to do) We haven't had a chance to do something just us for a long time and I loved having some quality girl time and catching up. Fern and I have a timeless friendship which I will always be so thankful for. How I do love my besti.
 We had UNBELIEVABLY GREAT SEATS. Floor, center section, row 8. Loved every second of this musical entertainment.
 One comment for Mr. Chris Young......WILL YOU MARRY ME PLEASE?! Because I wouldn't mind waking up to you each and every morning if you would sing to me everyday.


 Miranda was AMAZING! I always appreciate an artist that gets involved with the crowd and knows how to get people involved with just being a good human being and she did just this. Plus she has an awesome voice and some songs that are favorites of mine.
At the end they all sang a song together which was fun. Thanks for the good time besti!

No comments:

Post a Comment