Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Take a backroad.

Yesterday was my last day in Blanding for Spring Break and I begged my Dad to take me for a four-wheeler ride. Thankfully my dad knows every back road in San Juan County (aka God's country) and we had a good time exploring the back roads.




 Oh how blessed I am to call this place home!

Today we took the back roads of Southern Utah to get to Cannonville to see the cuties pictured below. Some of the best memories I have with my Dad are of us road trippin'. We both love music so we love to turn it up loud when we're in the car and pretend we're at our own concert. That wasn't even a joke. I caught him in the middle of one of our "jams" for this pic...teeheehee.




4 comments:

  1. Umm Kara i think you are a little delusional...Moab is Gods country ;) Ha ha! I love the pictures! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaylee....Blanding and Moab are close enough...can we count them both as God's country?? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha! I guess I could manage that. I guess all of Utah can be Gods country except for SLC/Provo area lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets only count southern Utah how about?? Haha

    ReplyDelete