Saturday, March 10, 2012

You're probably wondering.....

You're probably wondering a lot of things right now. Perchance you're wondering about the bipolar weather in the lovely state of Utah? Perhaps your wondering why the sky is blue and the clouds look like elephants? Or maybe you're wondering why the individual in line in front of you at the grocery store is buying so many bottles of ranch dressing? Or maybe you're wondering what to consume for your mid-afternoon snack? Or possibly, just possibly you're wondering why the name of my blog is so unique....just maybe you're wondering that. Let me help you out with a visual.........


Surely enough that is me (all five foot nothing of me) on my shaweet beach cruisin bike. I know what you're thinking, a beach cruisin bike isn't going to do you any good in Utah because you ain't even close to a shore line anywhere. I'll let you in a little secret....I don't care, I just like the look of the bike and riding it around town on a sunny afternoon letting the wind blow through my hair. So with that being said.................

LET IT BE SPRING!!! So I can ride my bike darnit!

Alright really the point I was trying to make is that little 'ol me just loves to ride this big wheeled bike even if it look like a "tike-on-a-bike". I mean how many of us loved these things back in the day??




I simply found a big kid version and I will enjoy it to my hearts content this sunny season! (And yes when I ride my bike around I have the same expression on my face as this cute little boy)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm the first one to comment! I'm a totally follower of Tyke on a Bike! Love everything abotut this. Gosh I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it Kara! And...totally love your bike! Makes me wanna blog about mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle...WE. MISS. YOU!!!! Shaylee you should blot about your bike :) Thanks for the love you two!

    ReplyDelete