Friday, March 30, 2012

The House of the Lord

 Today I had the privilege of going to the St. George temple. I have been dying to go for a couple weeks now and I finally made the time to go. It was needed greatly and I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with a great friend and roommate Jade Harris (and yes we call each other by our full names all the time). Don't worry we always take pictures this awkward. Oh how I love this place!

 We also as roommates decided to do what we like to call "roommate Easter". We included this with conference weekend for  a couple different reasons. We had to stuff our eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide in the morn.....yay!

300 eggs later.................
:-)

1 comment:

  1. CRAP!!! I wish I lived there. Everyone sitting on the floor in the front room. Candy and conference! Gosh dang you guys.

    ReplyDelete